Market-Specific Product Offering Eliminates Costly Downtime
Elizabeth, NJ, May 25, 2010 – Alpha Wire is proud to announce the unveiling of its pharmaceutical equipment wire and cable product offering. With pharmaceutical processing equipment becoming more automated and precise, multi-functional cable components are essential. Alpha Wire’s pharmaceutical processing wire and cable increases your equipment’s capability and reliability in conditions ranging from cleanrooms to the factory floor. With a full solution set, Alpha Wire solves the problems of signal interference, continuous flexing applications, and complex drive systems.
“As the pharmaceutical industry grows, the manufacturing demands have kept pace,” states Mike Dugar, Director of Marketing at Alpha Wire. “Component failure can halt an entire production process, causing backorders and possibly the scrapping of an entire production run. Not only are our products designed for maximum reliability, our short lead times ensure that you won’t have to wait for your order.”
In addition to custom cable for unique designs, Alpha Wire is proud to offer the following established products for pharmaceutical equipment:
• Industrial Series V VFD Cable for variable-frequency drives particularly designed for extended duty cycles typical in mixing and conveying.
• Industrial Series SF Flexible Servo Cable designed specifically for multi-axis mixing systems, resolver and encoder feedback, dynamic braking systems on conveyors, and other servo motor-driven applications.
• Flexible Motor Supply Cable features a premium PVC jacket for oil resistance in an MTW-rated cable for any motor-driven component system requiring flexibility and tight clearances.
• Xtra-Guard® 1 Performance Cable has a specially formulated PVC jacket that prevents heat build-up for unstoppable reliability in a communication and control cable.
• Industrial Series XM Flexible Control Cable for continuous flexibility in processing equipment control systems and tray-rated applications.
For additional information, contact Alpha Wire at 800-52-ALPHA (522-5742) or visit the Pharmaceutical Processing Equipment page.
About Alpha Wire
For over 80 years, Alpha Wire has designed and manufactured industry-leading wire, cable, and tubing products for factory automation, packaging, automotive, alternative energy, and other technically advanced applications. Beyond giving our customers the cables they trust for quality and reliable high performance, we give them the committed service they deserve. We help customers find the best possible solutions to production and manufacturing challenges with small put-ups, logistical excellence, and broad inventory for dependable, same-day shipment.